Livorno, Italy (PortSEurope) December 28, 2017 – The Management Committee of Autorita’ di Sistema Portuale del Mar Tirreno Settentrionale (North Tyrrhenian Sea Port Authority), met on December 11, 2017, to agree a number of issues including the approval of the 2018-2020 three-year operational plan.
The plan was approved and can be revised in the next six months before the planned annual update.
The committee also:
- expressed favourable opinion on the procedure aimed at the four-year concession for the collection, transport and delivery of waste and cargo residues produced by ships in the port of Livorno to the storage, treatment and recovery / disposal facilities existing in the port. According to the art. 6, paragraph 4, letter c, of Law no. 84/94 and the Ministerial Decree of 14 November 1994, the service is one of the general interest to be supplied to the port user, and a tendering procedure is envisaged for the concession of the service, through an open procedure, to be awarded with the criterion of the most economically advantageous bid pursuant to art. 95, paragraph 6, of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016.
- expressed a favourable opinion regarding the issue of a provisional public-sector concession to the company Labromare Srl pending the definition of the tender procedures referred to in the previous point.
- expressed a favourable opinion regarding the issue of a provisional state concession to Labromare Srl at the Darsena Petroli, pending the definition of the tender procedures referred to in the second point.
- expressed favourable opinion on the application for the issuance of a 48-month maritime state concession to ENI Spa in order to maintain a distributor of fuel and lubricants for motor vehicles at the Scali Cialdini.
- expressed a favourable opinion regarding the request to issue a 48-month maritime state concession to the company E-Distribuzione spa in order to maintain electrical booths and equipment necessary for the distribution of electricity in the port area.
- expressed a favourable opinion regarding the application to issue the 48-month maritime state concession to Bianconi Emiliano for the purpose of using a kiosk and a served underground area, to operate its restaurant business for the preparation of takeaway food and retail of cold / hot dishes and beverages.
- expressed a favourable opinion regarding the application to issue a 48-month state property concession to the Ponte di Marmo Fishing Club, in order to occupy premises and walkway for the mooring of its members’ boats.
- expressed a favourable opinion on the application for the issue of a 48-month state concession to La.mar.sub. Snc di Paggini & C. for the use of an area, located at the root of the Molo Italia, to be used for underwater activities.
- expressed a favourable opinion on the request to issue a 48-month maritime state concession to the Congragazione Olandese Alemanna for the purpose of using a water mirror with gangways to moor its members’ boats.
- expressed a favourable opinion regarding the application for the granting of a 12-month maritime state concession to the Assonautica-Livorno – in order to maintain an office product, a building and an open area.
Autorita’ di Sistema Portuale del Mar Tirreno Settentrionale is the authority managing the ports of Livorno, Capraia, Piombino, Rio Marina, Portoferraio and Cavo.
Copyright (C) PortSEurope. All Rights Reserved. 2017.