Piraeus, Greece (PortSEurope) February 13, 2018 – Piraeus Port Authority S.A. (PPA) has announced the financial calendar for the year 2018:
- 13 February 2018: Announcement and publication of full year 2017 financial results
- 8 May 2018: Annual briefing of analysts on the company’s financial results in the Hellenic Fund and Management Association
- 28 June 2018: Annual Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- 18 July 2018: Ex-Dividend*
- 19 July 2018: Dividend Beneficiaries (Record Date)
- 25 July 2018: Date of commencement of dividend payment.
PPA reserves the right to change the above dates, following timely notification to the public.
(*) Ex – Dividend Date is after the expiration, on 15 June 2018 of the future with the PPA share as the underlying security as well as the future on the FTSE/ATHEX LARGE CAP.
PPA is operated by China’s COSCO Shipping Ports Limited.
Source: Piraeus Port Authority
Copyright (C) PortSEurope. All Rights Reserved. 2018.