Trieste, Italy (PortSEurope) January 8, 2018 – Porto di Trieste Servizi S.p.A. (Port of Trieste Servizi S.p.A. – PTS) has to approve, by January 31, 2018, the update of the Triennial Corruption Prevention Plan (Ptpc) for the three year period 2018- 2020. In order to develop an effective anti-corruption strategy, all stakeholders had to make their contribution by December 20, 2017.
Port of Trieste Servizi SpA is an “in-house” company of the Port Authority of Trieste for the provision of services performed directly and exclusively in favour of the Port Authority itself – without prejudice to the limits established by law for the provision of services to third parties – according to the efficiency, safety, the better functioning of the common parts of the Port of Trieste, the management and maintenance of the assets of the Port Authority and as an “arm of the Port Authority for the resolution of emergencies and more relevant problems related to the overall functioning of the Port of Trieste.
The company carries out personal and own resources and/or provided by the Port Authority, with a view to development, services such as:
• ordinary management and maintenance of the water distribution network of the Port, supply of drinking water to dealers and ships, management of the fire-fighting water network, collection and sewage tanks;
• ordinary maintenance and emergency management with regard to the electricity distribution network and the lighting of the common areas;
• management of buildings, on behalf of the Port Authority, with administration of multi-user buildings, technological services, porters and auxiliaries;
• ordinary maintenance and management of the assets, systems and technological systems operating in the Port (common areas, technological systems of the common buildings, buildings and perimeter enclosures, headquarters and offices of the Port Authority, etc.);
• support services, in the field of road conditions, management of vehicular and commercial traffic within the areas of relevance, internal transport service to port areas for operators, transit permit management service with checker and support activities for port gates (road and rail and Fernetti’s airport);
• technological and application services such as management of the telematic networks of the Port, of connectivity and of IT security, software support for infrastructure and heritage management and application services available to users, with the development of systems and management of websites.
Source: Porto di Trieste Servizi S.p.A.
Copyright (C) PortSEurope. All Rights Reserved. 2018.