Port News & Information Mediterranean, Black & Caspian Seas

Axa group interested in minority stake in Vecon terminal, Venice

Posted on

Venice, Italy (Ports Europe) December 11, 2023 – The French insurance group Axa is interested in a minority stake in the Vecon terminal, Port Marghera, Venice. Gruppo Investimenti Portuali (GIP) will likely sell its 38% shareholding in Vecon. PSA Italy holds the remaining 62% and is part of Singapore-based PSA International. Vecon handles around 300,000…

Subscribe or log in to continue reading
PortSEurope offers an English-language daily coverage from over 200 ports in the Mediterranean, Black and Caspian Seas as well as a fully indexed and easily searchable database with more than 15,000 articles.

Subscribe to weekly news

We keep you informed on the top European port news.