Port News & Information Mediterranean, Black & Caspian Seas

Port of Piombino reports record passengers and vehicles

Posted on

Piombino, Italy (PortSEurope) June 29, 2022 – Last weekend, the Port of Piombino received 72,000 passengers and more than 24,000 vehicles. On one day, the port registered a high of 10,250 passengers. About 94% of the traffic entering and leaving Piombino comes from or is directed to Portoferraio (the remaining 6%, in fact, has its…

Subscribe or log in to continue reading
PortSEurope offers an English-language daily coverage from over 200 ports in the Mediterranean, Black and Caspian Seas as well as a fully indexed and easily searchable database with more than 15,000 articles.

Subscribe to weekly news

We keep you informed on the top European port news.