Thessaloniki, Greece (PortSEurope) December 31,2017 – The Board of Directors of Organismos Limenos Thessalonikis Societe Anonyme (Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A.) trading as OLTH S.A. has invited its shareholders to an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on Thursday, January 25, 2018.
The agenda is:
1. Acceptance of the composition of the Audit Committee.
2. Acceptance of the election of a new member of the Board, in replacement of a resigned member.
3. Approval of amendment of the cooperation agreement dated 12.09.2016 between THPA SA and Egnatia Odos SA and the reformulation of the planned expenditure of the project Vertical axis 56th Egnatia Odos Completion work connection of the sixth pier of the Thessaloniki with highway of Pathe and Egnatia Odos.
4. Abolishment of the Articles 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and 28 of the Company’s Statute
5. Amendment, restatement and renumbering the Articles 21 and 27 of the Company’s Statute.
6. Addition into the Company’s Statute of a new Article 12 about the Audit Committee.
7. Amendment, merge into a single article and rules simplification of the Articles 17, 18, 19 and 20 of the Statute about the General Meeting.
8. Amendment, of the Articles 9, 10, 11 and 12 of the Company’s Statute about the Board of Directors.
9. Amendment, of the Article 5 of the Statute about the Share Capital and Article 6 about the Shares.
10. Change of purpose and subsequent amendment of article 3 of the Company’s Statute.
11. Amendment, of the Articles 1, 2, and 4 of the of the Company’s Statute
12. Amendment, abbreviation, simplification and codification in a unified text of the provisions of the Company’s Statute.
13. Authorization from the General Meeting (including among others under Article 23A, paragraph 2 of Law 2190/1920) regarding the amendment from 27th July 2001 Concession Agreement between the Greek State and the Company.
14. Election of Board of Directors members
15. Various announcements.
Source: Thessaloniki Port Authority
Copyright (C) PortSEurope. All Rights Reserved. 2017.